Saturday, May 11, 2013

Come to think of it...

Got this from one of my FB friends. Kind of sums up my space of mind these days, as another school year slowly winds down.


1 comment:

  1. Allo Mr. Lemoine! Comment ca va? How's it going? French or English, I don't know... I'll stick to English for my sake (i'm out of practice in French). I see that you're in Gambia right now. That must be quite the adventure, I'm quite jealous. I haven't been back to Africa since the Yaakaar trip, but I did manage to go to Nicaragua this past May to help build a primary school in a remote village with a group called Students Offering Support (it was a great experience).
    Anyways, the reason I was messaging you is that I am currently filling out my application for medical school (UBC - exciting) and I need a verifier for some non-academic activities, one of which is the Yaakaar trip in 2009. I was wondering if I could put your name down as verifier? All I would need is a phone number and an email address to put down. I realize that this may be tricky as you are out of country right now, and so would there be anyone else who may be better suited to put down as verifier?
    Hope to hear back soon. Thank you,
    Charles-David Clayton

    P.S. I sent the same message to your Facebook, but my application has to be in by Sept 15th. Feel free to reply on Facebook if its easier/more private. Hopefully you get this! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete